This success does not happen by chance. It is down the to fantastic team of adult volunteers who provide the challenge and adventure every week.
We are now looking for more people to come and join our family of volunteers. The success of our sections means that our Cub and Beaver sections are full, and we have enough children over 6 years old on our waiting lists to fill a second Beaver colony immediately.
We need your help to make sure that these children do not miss out on the adventure of Scouting!
There has never been a better time to be a volunteer in Scouting;
- you can decide how much or little time you wish to give and how you spend that time. It could be an evening a week or one weekend a year.
- you’ll have fun and feel rewarded
- you’ll learn new skills
- you’ll make new friends
- you’ll gain externally recognised qualifications
- you’ll add to your CV with membership of professional organisations such as the Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM )
- you’ll make a difference and give something back to your community.
For more information go to www.consettscouts.org.uk/volunteer